Application to programmes taught in English


Start application procedures


You have already filled out an application


Find Ctrl

More Information
All students with a foreign title must request an official Italian translation and legalization of the title issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation in the country where the title was obtained. The University reserves the right to request further useful documentation in order to verify the elements of the foreign title.
Non-EU students residing abroad applying for visas must apply for pre-enrollment on the Universitaly platform and make arrangements with the Italian Diplomatic Representation for the issue of the visa.